To report a service outage
or service problem 24/7
please call (832) 467-1599
We are here to help!
Water Smart Program - Easy Water Saving Tips,
Saving Water and Money
Click here to visit the North Harris County Regional Water Authority's website for ways to save
both water and money at home.
At the heart of the Water Smart Program is taking personal responsibility for water conservation. Take a look at these common sense tips and see how easy it is to be part of the Water Smart team.
Inside the Home
• Wash only full loads of clothes and dishes
• Never leave water running while brushing your teeth
• Repair leaky fixtures such as faucets and toilets
Outside the Home
• Water plants and yard only when necessary. Comply with designated rationing schedule if one is in effect
• Never water or use sprinklers during the heat of the day
• Introduce native plants to your property and use Xeriscape methods
• Postpone washing your vehicle. If feasible, wash the vehicle on your lawn, not in the driveway where the runoff will be lost to the sewer
Drips per Minute (small/slower leaks)
Simply count the number of drips in one minute from the leaky fixture.
Note: 5 drips per second amounts to a steady stream.